More than 150 organizations joined forces for the 2015 Global Landscapes Forum – not only for the days of the event, but all year round through partners’ blogs and opinion pieces on landscapes.org
See some of the most popular ones below:
5. Frank Hajek, Nature Services Peru – The Missing Middle: why market-based-efforts to sustain natural landscapes will not scale
4. Iain Henderson, UNEP Finance Initiative – REDD+: Lessons from the space race
3. Troy Wiseman, EcoPlanet Bamboo – Growing bamboo: A private sector approach to REDD+
2. Youth in Landscapes Initiative – Youth Session Final Report: Building cross-cutting skills and landscapes knowledge
1. Hans Friederich, INBAR – Can bamboo help Africa shift to a green economy?