Watch the launch of Indonesia’s national carbon accounting system (INCAS) on the first day of the Global Landscapes Forum 2015, in Paris, France alongside COP21. Indonesia has set itself an ambitious target: lowering its greenhouse gas emissions by 41% by 2020. Now it has the powerful tool needed to keep track of its progress.
High-level representatives from Indonesia and Australia launched a new system for tracking efforts to protect and restore forests and peatlands in Indonesia.
- Greg Hunt, Minister for the Environment, Australia
- Rachmat Witoelar, Special Envoy for Climate Change of Indonesia’s President
- Henry Bastaman, Director General of the Research, Development and Innovation Agency, Ministry of Environment and Forestry, Indonesia
- Peter Holmgren, Director General, Center for International Forestry Research (CIFOR)
- Haruni Krisnawati, Senior Researcher, Ministry of Environment and Forestry, Indonesia
- Saturday, 5 December 2015
Global Landscapes Forum, Paris, France